this ever happened to anyone?

hahahaha usually i stop before i get that far...i started drinking apple pie i learned how to make..shit just tastes too damn good

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

triple post..damn laggy internet

Edited by aqsubowner1990

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

if that's the worst thing you've done drunk...then you got a lot to learn lol. i could go on for days with the stuff i've done. one thing i do hate tho is one minute i'm standing around drinking, next thing i know i'm waking up somewhere but ass naked. will never get used to that

I will never get used to doing that either. Im a nudest when too drunk lmao

I woke up at a cemetary naked with an ugly fat chick next to me once, yes , i´ve done pretty crazy things in my life, specially when i´m drunk!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

if that's the worst thing you've done drunk...then you got a lot to learn lol. i could go on for days with the stuff i've done. one thing i do hate tho is one minute i'm standing around drinking, next thing i know i'm waking up somewhere but ass naked. will never get used to that

this lol

:fatchicks: :fatchicks:

bullshit.

unless it fat/ugly/desperate guys

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

if enough alcohol is involved who cares lol and theyll usually make ya breakfast the next morning...its like riding a scooter..its fun as shit long as nobody catches ya :drink40:

...its like riding a scooter..its fun as shit long as nobody catches ya

LOL. So true. I was riding around on my cousins scooter the summer and ended up passing by a couple chicks I knew, it was embarrassing as hell lol.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

...its like riding a scooter..its fun as shit long as nobody catches ya

LOL. So true. I was riding around on my cousins scooter the summer and ended up passing by a couple chicks I knew, it was embarrassing as hell lol.

LMAO

back in day i had an eletric one before houso's around here put small motors on them off lawn moweers..bitches loved it.

well when i was 10 and they was 10..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU