One Way Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 If you buy four or more of those aura ones they are $50 Well I think if I were to waste 200+ on tht I might as well put tht money into good use and order up some better quality components, instead of 4 pairs of something I am Gina experiment with I was thinking maybe going in halves with somebody. I don't think buying 4 pairs is worth saving 5 bucks T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
shogen Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 Not worth the effort... But how about you buy a dmm from ...Harbor Freight... And order the speakers... You'd get them in about the same time and BAM!! done! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.