One Way Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 hey everyone, i am in the search for some budget components. are these power bass 3xl-60c components any good for the money? anyone ever used these? if so how did they sound? just looking for budget components i know theyre not gona be impressive but im just looking for a good set for the money. power bass 3xl-60c T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Bigballa39213 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 I don't like that they are 3 ohm. Kinda odd to me but be careful on your choice of amp to run this. If its rated at 4 ohms then its gonna put out more at 3 ohms. 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
One Way Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 I don't like that they are 3 ohm. Kinda odd to me but be careful on your choice of amp to run this. If its rated at 4 ohms then its gonna put out more at 3 ohms. i have a 4 channel soundstream dtr 4.500 which pulls out 80 watts at 4 ohms it does 125 at 2 ohms, would 3 ohms be somewhere in between 80 and 125? maybe around 103 watts at 3 ohms? T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
extremeauto Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 I don't like that they are 3 ohm. Kinda odd to me but be careful on your choice of amp to run this. If its rated at 4 ohms then its gonna put out more at 3 ohms. x2 1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget ballistics sound deader (roof only so far) kenwood mp3 usb audio control 3 (upgrading) hifonics mx-3 3 sets of massive px5 5.25s 3 sets of massive tweets phonix gold 5.25 componets x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids sony xplod 600x4 watt high's 2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz 13.2 cube box/wall massive DB8000 Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge big 3 raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt scytek galaxy 2way alarm still upgradeing!
Bigballa39213 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 I don't like that they are 3 ohm. Kinda odd to me but be careful on your choice of amp to run this. If its rated at 4 ohms then its gonna put out more at 3 ohms. i have a 4 channel soundstream dtr 4.500 which pulls out 80 watts at 4 ohms it does 125 at 2 ohms, would 3 ohms be somewhere in between 80 and 125? maybe around 103 watts at 3 ohms? Should be close to that. I've heard some of their other comps and they sounded nice for what they are worth. 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
One Way Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 I don't like that they are 3 ohm. Kinda odd to me but be careful on your choice of amp to run this. If its rated at 4 ohms then its gonna put out more at 3 ohms. i have a 4 channel soundstream dtr 4.500 which pulls out 80 watts at 4 ohms it does 125 at 2 ohms, would 3 ohms be somewhere in between 80 and 125? maybe around 103 watts at 3 ohms? Should be close to that. I've heard some of their other comps and they sounded nice for what they are worth. ok thank you, i think i am going to buy them i just need to either get a new amp or be careful with the one i have now. T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
BJD3 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 I think it was SuperJay that posted about them a few weeks (maybe months?) ago. Don't remember what he said though. It was comparing two lines of power bass components, I remember that much. I'm almost 100% certain those were included though. And here's the link. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
One Way Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 I think it was SuperJay that posted about them a few weeks (maybe months?) ago. Don't remember what he said though. It was comparing two lines of power bass components, I remember that much. I'm almost 100% certain those were included though. sorry cant seem to find that topic youre talkn about. do u mind posting a link? T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Winn Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Ray at Audio Innovations suggested these to me http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12224_Pioneer-TS-D1720C.html hes a genius You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
BJD3 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 I think it was SuperJay that posted about them a few weeks (maybe months?) ago. Don't remember what he said though. It was comparing two lines of power bass components, I remember that much. I'm almost 100% certain those were included though. sorry cant seem to find that topic youre talkn about. do u mind posting a link? I edited my post. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.