Sonic Electronix

Rethinking my vehicle of choice

Are there any RWD/AWD cars out there with a ski-port or folding rear armrest that can house dual alts? Pre 2000 and cheap is what I am going for. Something quickish with abs is preferred so it doesn't turn into a slug when I put a system in it. I also work on my own cars, so something easy is preferred.

I am looking for safe sedans/coupes (no wagons or anything)

Any suggestions?

I'd look into used cars like the older Lexus GS300's or Infiniti G35's. They're nice, rwd, quick for what they are, and you if you look around enough you can find some sweet deals.

It'd probably help if we knew your price range.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

I'd look into used cars like the older Lexus GS300's or Infiniti G35's. They're nice, rwd, quick for what they are, and you if you look around enough you can find some sweet deals.

Thanks for the response.

I don't have a set price range - but I'm 17 and have a teenagers budget. As a general number: no more then 5k

Just so everyone knows the sort of car I am talking about: I used to look at bmw 530i/540i sedans until I became a basshead and found out no one makes some huge alternators for them

Thanks for the response.

I don't have a set price range - but I'm 17 and have a teenagers budget. As a general number: no more then 5k

honda civic

Can any of these cars house dual alternators?

Archived