BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

you should have got your prefab box metered. just for comparison ;)

i assume it has bullet holes in it now. that will probably add to the deebeez!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you should have got your prefab box metered. just for comparison ;)

i assume it has bullet holes in it now. that will probably add to the deebeez!

Old box is burnt swiss cheese now, it got lit up with a cpl ar15s and a 30-06 and a pair of 1911s, we finished it off with a 5lb chunk of tannerite. Lol, i know for a fact this one is wayyyyyyyy louder.

But Im still kinda bummin their computer froze up on us... I know I coulda squeaked out a 142 something had I had the time to play around a bit... but im gonna drop the wiring down tonight like I said, and will probably head back up there friday am and hit the meter again, with some music and some tones to see what she does.... But Im happy, a 141.8 on some low ass Gorilla Zoe track aint to bad, especially for my first forray into real system land.. Kinda make me wanna buy TL to keep around my place for when I make changes..would be a fun tool to have at my disposal whenever.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Blammo:

DSCN5237.jpg

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

awsome build, luv the box 412cvx is the man lol hes done me a few designs, just gotta get wood and build em, lookin forward to see what this does when set right.

Thanx man...I appreciate it. Im looking forward to see what else I can squeeze out of it too... :drinks:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Wow...no love for breakin 40's on music, low low music.. with less than 1k and 1 sub? ouch.....gettin cold in this muh fugga... I should have some new numbers after this weekend. :drink40:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

its pretty good bro. we're still looking on lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

The mythbusters hit a 160 @ 16 hz. they used diesel to power their sub bro.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

The mythbusters hit a 160 @ 16 hz. they used diesel to power their sub bro.

UH....thanks? I think.......to bad my woofer will actually play a song tho... :shrug: lol.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

sorry kind of a threadjack. get it metered again! you can doo it!

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived