BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

:peepwall: sorry just had to post here.

I designed him a box so he could keep his back seats 8)

7.5 cubes @ 30 hz

teaser.jpg

Judgement day is tomorrow. if he approves of the model, then i will be one happy mofo :lol:

hope you like it man! and good luck with the build!

Damn you beat me to it.. I was gonna put up a little teaser pic myself...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

:peepwall: sorry just had to post here.

I designed him a box so he could keep his back seats 8)

7.5 cubes @ 30 hz

teaser.jpg

Judgement day is tomorrow. if he approves of the model, then i will be one happy mofo :lol:

hope you like it man! and good luck with the build!

damn that box is killer. i'm jelous

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

should be pretty interesting to see who's louder. the box i'm looking at building is 6 cubic foot at 32hz

only one way to find out....get done and meter it. I didnt build mine with the slightest concern for what its gonna meter... I just wanna shake shit a little bit.. bout the same power... Ill see if i can track down someone with TL around my area cause i really dont wanna pay the local shop 20 bones to meter my shit for 5 minutes...

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

" damn that box is killer. i'm jelous "

aint no messin around in these parts...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

well you have until next year at the earliest ive got most of the payment for the sub i just have to get it and get funds for a box. all i can say is keep up the good work

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well you have until next year at the earliest ive got most of the payment for the sub i just have to get it and get funds for a box. all i can say is keep up the good work

Thanks man...you too... Ive been lurking around your build here and there man..just keep setting aside the cash and keep working at it man.. :drinks:

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i'll tell you one thing i'm not looking forward to. the big three on the jeep seems like it will be difficult. kinda cramped under the hood.

i'll tell you one thing i'm not looking forward to. the big three on the jeep seems like it will be difficult. kinda cramped under the hood.

Wont be as bad as you think it will be....take out the battery and it frees up space for your arms to get back there...Im a big ogre and I can do it with my big monkey paws.....

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

this is almost a copy of my buddys jeep lol.. he runs a hifonics brz2400 and a kinetik 2400m on a 18" SSA xcon.. we did 7 cubes net volume with 2 6" psp aeros tuned at 32hz..over 9 cubes gross volume.. and a dbeleectrical 220 amp alt.. almost the same lauout n all

props man...except for that crappy box lol..thats gotta go

Archived