Sonic Electronix

2 Jl 12w6 and 2 rockford fosgate p2 12

I have a 2003 dodge ram 1500 quad cab, I have a 60/40 split rear seats. I have 1 seat taken out and have 2 jl 12w6's stacked on top of each other.. but I want more bass. Heres the thing I want to put 2 more 12s somewhere.. but idk where, what should I do for bass!! Any ideas? that would be helpful

Take out the seats and build a wall

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Take out the seats and build a wall

I want to keep the seats I have right now, thats why im not sure what to do.. I already have one taken out.

well keep the seats and wall it :lol:

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Hmm get better 12s and a bigger amp

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived