MINT OLD SCHOOL ORION HCCA 2100

Im selling a few amps for a friend of mine who doesnt have any online accounts. I will vouch for these amps 100% and they are amazing.

Fastest way to get ahold of me is email at [email protected] as im on the road all day long and dont always get to check the forums

These amps really need no intro.....

First amp is an Orion HCCA 2100. One of, if not THE most legendary chetper amp from the golden age of car audio. This particular example is an honest 9.9 out of 10 condition. The small cosmetic 'error' is noted in a picture below. If I didn't point it out, you'd probably never see it. I can provide a video of the amplifier powered up and driving a speaker. I will NOT post this video as I do not want it used to sell other identically looking amplifiers. 625 or best reasonable offer shipped is the price for this near-perfect example of a car audio legend. Sold with original box and a new wiring harness.

orion1.jpg

orion2.jpg

orion3.jpg

orion4.jpg

orion5.jpg

orion6-imperfections.jpg

orion7.jpg

orion8.jpg

orion9.jpg

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

If im mistaken I appologize, but the plug is for speaker and remote, and the 2 holes on the side casing next to the plug are for the power and ground correct?

Where are those wires, are they missing, cause I could swear they usually come through the side.

Im not jacking, actually interested, just a couple concerns! GLWS!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

So the power/ground isnt soldered onto the board like the older US AMPS and Linear Power of the same era?

I answered my own question, thanks! It just seemed odd when looking at these older amps im used to seeing power and ground soldered to the board, but after finding some internal pics I see the connections!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• 4 months later...

Archived