What if someone messes with my truck?

Okay well im 15 and this is what im gonna drive. I saved for a truck since i was 3 and when i turned 15 and saw this truck forsell.. well this is what i had to have. i knew i wanted a chevy and this is it (: im still 15 and drive this truck with my parents because i have my permit. Im worried that when i take it to school something is going to happen to it. I dont want anyone to mess with it. I try to be friends with everyone but there are always a few douche bags. Please, what do i do if someone does? and how do i prevent it.

106_0022.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

How did you start saving money for a truck when you were three? As far as what to do put a good alarm on it and full coverage if you really think something will be going on.

Alarm.. It depends "mess with" stealing or vandalism?

Get an alarm if you are that worried prefer a Viper 5901 though. Little expensive but worth it...

Dont talk shit. and dont park next to NO ONE

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i would definitely suggest a viper alarm. now if your worried about scratches and dents rhino line that bitch lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

become a bad ass and make people scared of you and you will have nothing to worry about

haha

X2 on this. people think i'm a mass murderer and shit like that so nobody parks near my jeep

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

get a good alarm system, try not to have beef with anyone, and don't be the type of person that likes to show off their flashy system or car to random people in your school parking lot, it makes people jealous, then they will want to key your truck or do something else.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

dont park to close to ppl but to far away from everything that no1 will see ur truck get messed with.alarm,alarm & 2wayalarm...lol and i wouldn't flaunt it as well ppl hate and done stupid stuff.and honestly something is gonna happen to this truck if you drive it daily ..whether it be a door ding or wreck or u screwed the wrong girl...lol just make sure to keep full coverage inc on it..then if some1 does something u get it fixed and new stuff...very nice truck btw

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

become a bad ass and make people scared of you and you will have nothing to worry about

haha

X2 on this. people think i'm a mass murderer and shit like that so nobody parks near my jeep

Yeah back in high school i use to be one of them kid who all they did was party and get in fights so not alot of people fucked with me

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF