Second Skin Audio

Dual 15" BTL N2 box design

i went from a 500 watt all jl system, purchased and installed by my local car stereo store, to a kicker zx2500.1 and ordering 4 CVX 12's (hence the name).

i joined this forum soon after i got this stuff, and realized there was no way in hell i could fit 4 12's in my trunk. 400 bucks well spent.

you don't necessarily need a lot of experience, it's more or less knowing what works and what doesn't. i mean hell, i've only been at this a couple of years now. i've only had 2 systems and haven't done much of anything else to gain "experience". but in the short time that i've been on this forum i've gained a lot of knowledge.

the point here really is, take your time and learn some stuff. yes, experience is usually more valuable, but if you've learned a thing or two before hand, it will save you from a lot of stupid and often expensive mistakes.

Yea ugh I guess 2 12s aka The most common system it is lol

lol it's hard not to just jump on some shit that you like but it pays off in the long run. i saw in your thread that you were trying to do a couple of 15's?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

He'll yea I was!

haha go big or go home, right? well hit me up if you have any questions or if you need a design!

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

He'll yea I was!

haha go big or go home, right? well hit me up if you have any questions or if you need a design!

You wouldn't make one of your best friends pay for a box design for 2 12s being overpowered would you? Hit me back before you start we need to talk

shoot me a PM we'll figure something out

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

What can you do for 2 Fi BTL 18's in a Avalanche with the maximum measurements(coming from motor trend until truck arrives) 21x50x30 HxWxD?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

What can you do for 2 Fi BTL 18's in a Avalanche with the maximum measurements(coming from motor trend until truck arrives) 21x50x30 HxWxD?

i'll throw something up on torres calc after my workout. be back at 9

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.