Sonic Electronix

I'm pretty new to car audio and everything but I love systems in cars. I have a birthday coming up soon and will probably get around $200. I drive a 92 celica GT. For this amount of money I was wondering what I could get? I already have a 850 watt kenwood amp but that is all (came from family) I want to have good bass for the money. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

:werd_msword: 200 isnt much once you factor in wire...a good box...and a decent sub..just my .02

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Put up a link to the amp? is it 850wrms or maxx? what brand. if ur stuck on that amp because you dont want to spend more you should match your sub(s) with it.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

pick subs out that are rated for power handling around the rms output of your amp..also know what ohm your amp is stable at..example: if your amp is 2 ohm stable you would want dual 4 coils, dual 1 coils, or single 2 ohm coils..hope that helps

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

oh well that does change my opinion a bit lol..i like the sa series suggestion...should leave you enough room to build a good box for you sub