Sonic Electronix

I got a couple amps but nothing worth using. The vr3 was just something i had laying around. The only other amps i got is an old Denon Amp and a Sentrek Amp. Neither anything special. Mainly shit my dad use to use back in his old rides years ago.

To get the full potential out of either of those subs mentioned (SSA Icons or Fi Q's) what would i need power wise? (alternator,battery,capacitor)

A good 2k amp.... A h.o alt probably isnt necesary for 2k but wouldnt hurt, and a good big batt up front, you mightnot need one in the back it just depends.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

None of these subs are capable of flexing a windsheild to much right? lol i already got a pretty nice crack in my window and rather not have it spread lol

But so far im liking the sundown sa-12's. Not a bad price.

Edited by mgbadboyz

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Or these

http://www.audioque.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-12-D4-Subwoofer_p_11.html

And this

http://www.audioque.com/AQ1200D-Amplifier_p_30.html

For your application this sounds like a great combo and you would'nt need to do many if any electrical upgrades. I mean a good AGM batt is a must though.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Ya thats basically what im looking for is a good setup like the audioque's you just posted. and battery is definatly a must. Mine is terrible. I put a brand new alternator on my car and everytime the bass hits with my JBL's now the voltage drops into the red on my gauge. Its a shitty duralast battery from 7 yrs ago

Ya thats basically what im looking for is a good setup like the audioque's you just posted. and battery is definatly a must. Mine is terrible. I put a brand new alternator on my car and everytime the bass hits with my JBL's now the voltage drops into the red on my gauge. Its a shitty duralast battery from 7 yrs ago

Go with that AQ setup and be amazed. Just build a good box for them. AQ has great customer service = win, they will deffinatly design a box for you if you ask them. My advice is get this biggest AGM batt that you can fit in the stock location. Goodluck :drinks:

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

2000 Slamry

Go with that AQ setup and be amazed. Just build a good box for them. AQ has great customer service = win, they will deffinatly design a box for you if you ask them. My advice is get this biggest AGM batt that you can fit in the stock location. Goodluck :drinks:

So far the AQ setup is #1 on my list right now. Next is a box like u mentioned. Thats a problem for a camaro. Ive seen custom boxes for the trunk for pretty cheap but i dont want a box thats not going to hold up to the subs.

What about the audiopipe Eye candy 12" My brother was tellin me about them. Aparently they hit pretty good too. any input on those?

I wouldnt even compare those to the subs mentioned... I say noooo.... But it's your decision.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's