Sonic Electronix

Just so you guys can get an idea as to what im moving up from. Heres a vid i just took to remember my first system in my car lol. 12yr old speakers still got some kick, just not enough for me :lol:

Edited by mgbadboyz

Pre-made boxes are usually made out of shitty cardboard wood and tuned really high. They usually lack port area and might have all kinds of leaks. Not to mention they are rarely the right size for your subs because subs require different volumes depending on the sub. They also do not take into account the car that the boxes are going into which should be taken into account... Dude building your own bow is the best thing you could ever do.

And pitbull no offense but you probably should not be giving others advice on here... You have a lot of learning to do before you do

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Also wouldnt blocking the port make it not as loud and heat up the subs quicker? Less air gets out

Subwoofers cool themselves through excursion... If it's a non distorted, unclipped,

signal. If a sub were to run hotter in a sealed enclosure it would only be due to the fact that

A sealed enclosure create a vaccum, which can create more resistance, which can increase a subs ability to handle power mechanically. Another thing to keep in mind is that box rise in a sealed b

I wouldn't run 2 subs in a maro. I damn sure wouldn't run HFis either.. At least in this case. I recommended them to you pittbull. You don't read. So it's going to take you learning the hard way before you start reading. Dont trip. I got the hardest learning lesson there is in car audio when I started out.

As far as subs go for this car... Mainstream: alpine type r 12. D2 ohm coils. (~$120 online)

Internet brands:

Sa-12

Dc lvl 3 12

DD 3512

Skar 12

Etc

I wouldn't run 2 subs in a maro. I damn sure wouldn't run HFis either.. At least in this case. I recommended them to you pittbull. You don't read. So it's going to take you learning the hard way before you start reading. Dont trip. I got the hardest learning lesson there is in car audio when I started out.

As far as subs go for this car... Mainstream: alpine type r 12. D2 ohm coils. (~$120 online)

Internet brands:

Sa-12

Dc lvl 3 12

DD 3512

Skar 12

Etc

Why does everybody down me like I'm retarded.. I'm trying to help, a simple oh those wouldn't go good in his car try these