Alright so heres my story, I been coming home early or not going to work most of this week. I come home today and i walk in and I'm greeted by my sister n nephew saying, Wow you actually worked all day today when we needed you. I say wtf whats going on and they tell me that while coming home my nephew and his friend got their bikes stolen, These are "Fixies" damn $400 dollar bikes. My nephew said they stopped his friend and threw him off the bike and he just stopped and they came and got him too. These were gangbangers, Said a couple of black dudes and a chinese looking dude. Now at this time I'm pissed. I've been trying to stay out of trouble recently and they just sparked that fire tonight, Now i have had problems with these fuckers in the past and I left to Colorado for 2 years to "stay outta trouble".. WTF, Now Idk what to do. I want to get the bike back but i don't want anymore problems for my nephew because i been there before and i know how this goes, We shoot, they shoot back so I honestly don't kbow what to do and i need my SMD families advice on what to do, I don't just wanna go out and shoot and get it back but i damn sure ain't gonna let this slide. I went out looking for them tonight and no luck, i just got pulled over in the process, Got caught with no wallet but got away with a warning. I just came home after that because the streets are hot right now Cops all over the place and Helicopters hovering so i said its not worth it tonight. What would you do??

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Nope they won't do shit about it, Cops around here don't care. They got jacked in front of the city "security" and no cop ever showed up or anything so they didn't even call, And my nephews dad went looking for them and they pulled a gun on him so now there is alot of beef going on. Shit man I was headed down a good path too.

Edited by CaPRiCEx383

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

if it is gang related, i wouldnt get involved. they are more likely to bring the situation to a bad turn as opposed to some punks who did it because they knew the fear would be enough to get the bike

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

is your life worth less then a bike? thats what it sounds like.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If you're serious about getting on the right path, I'd cut your losses, and go on with your life.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Continue down that good path, since your heading that way don't let anything stop you from doing the right thing. Let karma deal with those low lifes, don't fall down to their level.

.....karma's a bitch and then you die......

Took the words right outta my Uh... fingers?

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

is your life worth less then a bike? thats what it sounds like.

Nah It's not like that, It's about respect. I can get him another bike but if they are gonna be doing it over and over then we have a problem. Its bringing back memories from walking home from school and getting jumped or jacked or watching my friend get jacked and not being able to do anything cuz a gun is involved. I'm just fuckin pissed right now.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Damn- sucks, bro. I have got to go with what everyone is saying though- report it to the law. Even if they don't do anything about it, you did your part. You can't take the law into your own hands, no matter how hard it may be to not do so.

I couldn't live like that though. I know home is home, but if it is between your family's safety and beef with people daily, I would move.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.