TM103 going to make or break Jeezy?

i dont know about you guys but i know jeezys albums inside out and his lyrical ability aint gonna get any better his beats are pretty much the same he talks the same sigh....

i use to love his shit now its just garbage specially this intro track and that terrible jizzle song with lil jon...... the only thing that would help his album is a lupe and eminem colab!!!

While the beats and basslines are nice, I am sick and tired of "white powder" this, "17.5" that, and "chickens."

exactly bigpimpn beats are nice some of them are pretty much the same though specailly that constant stuff hypnotize/trap or die/get your mind right/skys the limit/thugM101 etc

just sounds the same to me except for the different hz

use to love listening to his shit at work all he talked about was money and i use to work over time every day because all i was thinking was money at work LOL

"money mr 17.5 chickens ima shoot you snowman crack/white powder/cocaine gangstas" and there you have a jeezy album no matter if its 101 102 AND 103

the real question is are people gonna still be willing to listen to the same old shit

TM102 best song hands down DREAMIN!!!

While the beats and basslines are nice, I am sick and tired of "white powder" this, "17.5" that, and "chickens."

exactly bigpimpn beats are nice some of them are pretty much the same though specailly that constant stuff hypnotize/trap or die/get your mind right/skys the limit/thugM101 etc

use to love listening to his shit at work all he talked about was money and i use to work over time every day because all i was thinking was money at work LOL

"money mr 17.5 chickens ima shoot you snowman crack/white powder/cocaine gangstas" and there you have a jeezy album no matter if its 101 102 AND 103

the real question is are people gonna still be willing to listen to the same old shit

Was going to come and shoot you down for hating,but you seem to have the gist of it. Music does motivate you to get money(even if our methods are perhaps a bit more legal :P) but it does get old eventually.

Although I'm going to have to criticize you now. FAME is definitely on Dreamin's level, hands down.

I like it. Jeezy is still one of my favorites.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Was going to come and shoot you down for hating,but you seem to have the gist of it. Music does motivate you to get money(even if our methods are perhaps a bit more legal :P) but it does get old eventually.

Although I'm going to have to criticize you now. FAME is definitely on Dreamin's level, hands down.

i expect people to pick on me i am to new this forum :P

ive got fame but havnt listened to it at all when i listen to songs its purely for beat and its like no1s even rapping over it i did the same to the fame song because i didnt expect it to be good is that the one with t.i? i might have a listen now HA the only rap song ive listened to in awhile not just purely for the beat is BIG KRIT the vent love that song

ive got fame but havnt listened to it at all when i listen to songs its purely for beat and its like no1s even rapping over it i did the same to the fame song because i didnt expect it to be good is that the one with t.i? i might have a listen now HA the only rap song ive listened to in awhile not just purely for the beat is BIG KRIT the vent love that song

2ND THIS SONG

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

I like it. Jeezy is still one of my favorites.

Agree :good:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

[quote

2ND THIS SONG

^^^ Quote fail ^^^ ;):drink40:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build