Which headunit...?

I bought a pioneer 8300ub and I'm happy with it. I got it for like $140 off eBay new. I just wanted something with easy access to the aux and USB and have 4v pre outs.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

I bought a pioneer 8300ub and I'm happy with it. I got it for like $140 off eBay new. I just wanted something with easy access to the aux and USB and have 4v pre outs.

The 8300ub is the shit! I've installed 2 of them and unit is awesome. I picked up a 7300BT for my truck as a placeholder from a friend and it's still a nice unit but I prefer the 4v outputs and the display of the 8300

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Ya it doesn't get much better for $140. It's nice to have mute on the controller also. I never even touch my cd player face I do everything from the remote until I detach the faceplate.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

i doubt youll find one that puts out that much prob just have to get a 4 channel amp man

edit: this one don't look bad http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121259-crossfire-bmf-4004/

Well right now I'm gOod on amps I'm just looking for a hu

i can almost guarantee that you will not find a Head unit that puts out 60 WPC. a cheap separate amp for mids and highs is a great idea. especially if you plan on running 2500 RMS some day. like i said eariler, i have the alpine power pack, i'm running maybe 1200 RMS and on many of the songs the mids and highs can't keep up.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.