Nothing to see here, just yet another pitbullninja thread.

No pics.. But if you use google and that pic up there^ you will see what I got. Also don't be so mean I feel like a pos when you guys talk to me like this.

look bud, we're really not trying to be mean. but lately you have been the one asking the questions, which kind of demonstrates a lack of knowledge. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. we've all been there at some point in time. hell i was 17 when i heard my first system and at that time i didn't know the difference between a speaker and an amp.

i think the thing that bothers people around here is the fact that you got a suggestion for your system on one thread, didn't know much about it, then turned around and made the same suggestion for somebody else. this is kind of where we get the idea that you're kind of inexperienced.

be patient with this build dude. trust me, nothing is worse than being dissatisfied with your system and out of money. i dropped 450 bucks into 4 12's and then another 600 into the amp. later on i joined this forum and realized my stock electrical wouldn't support 2500 watts and there was NO WAY IN HELL i was going to fit 4 12's into my trunk.

now i agree some of the comments on here are uncalled for and overall just plain rude. all i have to say to that is f*** the haters lol :drinks:

just trust me when i say take your time. it pays off bigtime in the end. stay around here, ask some questions. learn about what makes a good woofer. that way if somebody makes a bad suggestion to you, you'll know it and not just have to trust everything you hear, because it's not always true.

Yeah bro I know I'm just trying to be helpful but w.e thought I would learn more when I post, and yea I was about the same as you I didn't hear my first system until junior year, now I'm almost 19

How are you gonna show us your build, if you don't have camera?bsounds like bs to me

you haven't been very helpful lately. please be more constructive with your comments

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I see you got your amp.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Good luck with your build. And for the people that are making the rude ass comments, don't say anything bro, be above them. I know you're young and just getting into this so don't be afraid to ask questions.

The only stupid questions are the ones not asked. Remember that the same people who are leaving the rude and mean comments are the ones that just woke up one day and knew everything about car audio and never had to ask a question and knew all the answers. If they didn't they sure act like it. There is no shame or embarrassment in being a noob. Just search these forums a little bit and you'll probably find an answer to just about any question you might have.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUILD!!

Hope it comes out the way you want it.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Good luck with your build. And for the people that are making the rude ass comments, don't say anything bro, be above them. I know you're young and just getting into this so don't be afraid to ask questions.

The only stupid questions are the ones not asked. Remember that the same people who are leaving the rude and mean comments are the ones that just woke up one day and knew everything about car audio and never had to ask a question and knew all the answers. If they didn't they sure act like it. There is no shame or embarrassment in being a noob. Just search these forums a little bit and you'll probably find an answer to just about any question you might have.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUILD!!

Hope it comes out the way you want it.

Thanks so much bro, yeah i do search but I'm on an iPod so it's more difficult to find stuff so thats why I ask so much

Archived