In my opinion and how I have always approached thes situations is, she's and EX- girlfriend for a reason. What will happen is you tend to start thinking about all the good times, and fun you had, but tend to overlook the disagreements, fights, and what not. I would suggest seriously sitting down and thinking about what going with her again would entail.

thats a damn good point..

i think i am gonna take like a long ass drive today and do some serious thinking...and when i see hr again we will talk and what i come up with ill tell her.

i want to be more than friends with her but not have too many emotions. (and no im not looking for her to be a fuck buddy)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

this was her on halloween

l_e14a215148ff317067524e9d63ec5693.jpg

l_7a32e69cdb30979b3f03bf795d45f9c6.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

used to be us

100_0689.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

thats a damn good point..

i think i am gonna take like a long ass drive today and do some serious thinking...and when i see hr again we will talk and what i come up with ill tell her.

i want to be more than friends with her but not have too many emotions. (and no im not looking for her to be a fuck buddy)

Thats the right way to do it. I am speaking from experience. I have been screwed over a couple times and it sucks everytime. As of right now I am so preoccupied with school and my friends that I refuse to invest much of myself into a GF right now. I know you will make a good choice chode, just wanted to help make you think about it more.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Thats the right way to do it. I am speaking from experience. I have been screwed over a couple times and it sucks everytime. As of right now I am so preoccupied with school and my friends that I refuse to invest much of myself into a GF right now. I know you will make a good choice chode, just wanted to help make you think about it more.

well its really hard for me right now. the way the ladies have been lately, im constantly fighting with my parents, my truck didnt turn out the way i wanted it to, and just bullshit in general a lil happyness will be nice. yea i love hanging out with my friends, drinking and partying but they dont fulfill that want that she could at least temporarily fulfill.

i got some time before i see her again (shes gotta work today and stay home tonight and she lives 40 mins away) so i at least have a day or so before i see her again (if i do see her soon) i may just try to have a companion with no strings attached but i know im weak for her so ill get feelings...damn son...

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

love is weird. if you truly love her then i say go for it...if u get hurt then u get hurt, but at least u arent gonna be spending your days wondering "what if". my ex that fucked me over by going behind my back with my boy when we were broken up truly hurt. they were my 2 closest friends and i havent spoken to either one of them in probably 6 months.

we dated for 4 years...and as i told one of my buddies one night... i can honestly say that even though she fucked me over...im not sure if i would turn her down if she came back to me. what we had was real...like in movies and shit...we were seriously best friends. we should have gotten married. deep down i still think we might.

i know everybody i know would be like what the fuck are u doing..if i took her back...but true love is hard to shake...and i think its always worth taking another shot!

all the sexual stuff aside and talking serious, big-boy, true love shit....if she makes u happy and u love her then give it a shot...if u dont, i think u are always gonna be wondering "what if"...

i likes me some audio stuff...