Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

Civic, I started this thread to see how much they could handle.. The dude said he blew it on 400... So I was like well WTF that's all i did... I didnt make this thread to be like the others.

ok, bud. this will be my last post here. obviously we haven't gotten very far teaching you in the past month.

your budget right now isn't shit. $100 can't buy you much of anything. at this point just get the damned hifonics subs. you will learn a lot from them, and shit if you blow one, you're only out like 30 bucks as opposed to a minimum of 130 or 160. just do the damn thing. it's all your budget is going to allow, and you'll still have a system to show for it. as far as blowing the subs go, if you don't have any testing device like a DD1 or an oscilloscope to set the amp gains properly, set the amp gain at half and never turn the volume past 75%. follow this rule and you will not blow your subs. break this rule and you will blow your subs. again, just get the damned hifonics subs and stop asking questions like these, stop posting topics like this, it's not helping you or anyone else for that matter. i'm really trying to be nice man, but you're not following instructions well.

i will design you a nice box for 5 bucks that will be worth every penny of your investment. use the remaining amount of money in your budget for the materials to build the box.

i think you will benefit more from one opinion, because you seem to get confused with multiple opinions. please PM me if you have any further questions.

this thread has been stagnant since the first post, and probably should be locked, because it's not doing much of anything for anyone.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hey I have 4. Hifi 12d4s. In. 2 superbass proboxes. Each box is 2.5 cu ft. Per sub total 5 cu ft. Per box. And I'm running a 2000 watt amp. I like them. They move air. If you want a pic. Let me know

Prefabs? Well how do you like em (pic plz) and how do they like 500 rms daily?

Yeah prefab boxes they were 300 apece but still worth it and. How do you upload the pics? If you have an email adress I could email some pics to you idk how to upload them on here yet and they. Like it. Haven't blown one of them yet.

Yeah prefab boxes they were 300 apece but still worth it and. How do you upload the pics? If you have an email adress I could email some pics to you idk how to upload them on here yet and they. Like it. Haven't blown one of them yet.

Tinypic.com then use forum link. I'm going with the hfis and the aspm1300 I was just confused at him saying 400 watts

If i may ask, What is this 2000 watt amp you speak of? Final load of 2 ohms right?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

^^^^ Sit everything down, close all open windows on your computer except for this one, pause your music, put down the sandwich and read this.

I wish I had my logitech x530 playing right now on my comp.. Shit bumped for a 6"

I'm on a ipod

the x530 is only a 4 inch sub. as for the hifi 12's. a hifi 2000 watt amp can blow them at 4 ohm if that's saying something

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

^^^^ Sit everything down, close all open windows on your computer except for this one, pause your music, put down the sandwich and read this.

I wish I had my logitech x530 playing right now on my comp.. Shit bumped for a 6"

I'm on a ipod

the x530 is only a 4 inch sub. as for the hifi 12's. a hifi 2000 watt amp can blow them at 4 ohm if that's saying something

the amp i dont even know the name of it was given to mee my cousin said its a lanzar and yes down to 2 ohms but im pretty sure its a 2000 watt cause its pushing all of them i hooked up my bros 2 re's and it pushed them nicely but heres the pic pitbull

veal2b.png

Archived