Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

And ik mine is little so what do I really have to go huge and be like you guys no. Id like to. But I'm workin with. Fairly little money since I'm only 19 right now

Nominee for top 10 worst sentences of the year. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Hard to understand WTF someone is talking about when their sentences almost appear to be gibberish. And "I have little money cause I'm only 19" is a pretty limp excuse, same to Pitbullninja.. If you think money is tight now, wait till you're a little older.... I'm gonna guess you don't have multiple children, multiple car payments, health insurance, utilities, food costs or a mortgage, life isn't going to get any cheaper ... you gotta pay to play, especially when you wanna go loud, if you want to do it right and don't have the funds, you gotta save save and save some more and get gear as you can...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Amen! I'm 19 too and I'd like to think I have a little decent system. It's my 3rd one so far. And if I had joine this site before I started buying stuff. I think my system would be way better!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

^^^^^Amen to ur Amen, Trey you are a great example of "not a dum dum", and a great example of not using your age as a cop out for some silly shit like not screwing your box down...cause last time I checked a big ass box of screws is pretty cheap... And Trey, good work on your ride man..keep it up.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ok well I'm sticking with 2 hfi's and a apsm1300 nice system btw bro even if it was a bit unsafe at first

Good. LMK if you would like box design for them, or if you're gonna use the $300 prefab boxes.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Ok well I'm sticking with 2 hfi's and a apsm1300 nice system btw bro even if it was a bit unsafe at first

Good. LMK if you would like box design for them, or if you're gonna use the $300 prefab boxes.

LMAO...... I dunno what the better option is 412, can you tell me?

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

It's obvious! The $300 prefab box! All the work is done for you ;)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived