Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

You shittin me?

okay dude i'm not trying to be mean here, but this has gone on A LOT longer than it should have. you neeeeed to be more patient dude. you asked for suggestions and that's what we gave you, our opinions. but it seems like every time somebody makes a suggestion here you immediately jump on it. you're not going to get the forum to agree on a woofer. i've never seen somebody change their mind so much.

at this point i think you just need to make a decision or sit back an learn. and by learn i don't mean make threads like this asking people what you should get. i mean learn how the whole system works. we can talk products all day and get nowhere. instead of asking what a good sub is, ask what goes into making a subwoofer, what makes a subwoofer good. those questions will help you to better make your own decisions. people won't be able to pull the wool over your eyes so to speak.

we're reeeeally trying to be helpful here, but we really can't with these kinds of questions. i know you're excited to get a system in your car, hell i know the feeling bro. it's hard to resist that impulse, but trust me the wait is worth it. once you know what's what, you will spend your money better instead of throwing it away on hype and making stupid mistakes.

Maybe you could teach me through pm cuz I'm on a iPod and it is a bitch searching around

Maybe you could teach me through pm cuz I'm on a iPod and it is a bitch searching around

it's taken me a loooong time to learn as much as i do now lol. but i'll try to cover some of the basics through pm. but like i said, be patient. it might take a while, but it's worth it in the end.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

You shittin me?

okay dude i'm not trying to be mean here, but this has gone on A LOT longer than it should have. you neeeeed to be more patient dude. you asked for suggestions and that's what we gave you, our opinions. but it seems like every time somebody makes a suggestion here you immediately jump on it. you're not going to get the forum to agree on a woofer. i've never seen somebody change their mind so much.

at this point i think you just need to make a decision or sit back an learn. and by learn i don't mean make threads like this asking people what you should get. i mean learn how the whole system works. we can talk products all day and get nowhere. instead of asking what a good sub is, ask what goes into making a subwoofer, what makes a subwoofer good. those questions will help you to better make your own decisions. people won't be able to pull the wool over your eyes so to speak.

we're reeeeally trying to be helpful here, but we really can't with these kinds of questions. i know you're excited to get a system in your car, hell i know the feeling bro. it's hard to resist that impulse, but trust me the wait is worth it. once you know what's what, you will spend your money better instead of throwing it away on hype and making stupid mistakes.

And hence why I gave up on dudes other thread....Pitbull, just go buy some F'ing shit, and get to it, every time someone suggests something you are instantly swingin from that sack....We can't make decisions for you, you dont have dick for a budget, and have flopped around like a gymnast on ghb everytime someone present you another idea...you gotten a shit load of good info from these dudes and yet it keeps going in your left ear and out the right.... you sound like a damn broken record of annoying. I gave you good suggestions as did 412cvx, as did a whole big mess of other people. Get your cash together, make a god damned choice, and just get to it, thats the only way you are gonna learn. Seems like you want King kong beats on 2 dollar slurpee budget, well, that ish aint gonna happen. you are so worried about a whole bunch of dumb shit...just go for it man. And its funny that you are to ashamed to tell me what kinda car this shit was going into... why? can't be worse than my jeep....

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Civic, I started this thread to see how much they could handle.. The dude said he blew it on 400... So I was like well WTF that's all i did... I didnt make this thread to be like the others.

People are saying this because you have 500 posts in a little over a month, and they all seem the same. What should I get? What sounds better? You get answeres an ignore them. Trying to help you my friend.

Archived