Broken Up(was I Right Or Wrong

Do what ya gotta do, but just make sure u don't ignore our advice. Take it to ehart from people who have been there before or may be there right now bro.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

one thing I have learned is...

to everyone else, you were wrong.

to all your bro's at SMD, you were right, but you have shit that you need to take care of. lol...

talk to her man.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I've been married over 10 years now and let me tell you, if you want to be with her and love her, you need to support her. Sounds like if this relationship has any chance of working, ya'll need to learn to talk and compromise. If you want her to support your decisions, you need to do the same with hers.
X2 bro! i mean, this is a 2 person relationship.... im talkin 50/50 team work! you both need to talk/listen to each other FTW! i aint gonna lie to you guys.... my wife does well. if it wasnt a fact that i would die from boredome i could actually be a stay @ home dad. so let her do her thing FTW!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I am reading you post and i see the part were you cut her down about her physical shape... thats kinda jacked the fuck up you know... if the Navy/Coast Guard is anything like the Army it isnt that hard at all do get into shape.

I left home July 25th to go to basic at fort jackson, sc (relaxin jackson) which isnt the hard post but i still had standards to meet that are the same at the other basic facilities. And i wasnt doing to the cardio and strengh training i should have been doing before i left. My first PT test i took i scored a 30 on as my overall score. Thats how bad i did, by the time i left i was over 200 on my score. So dont act like it cant be done we had people knock off 10mins off their time from the first pt test 2mile run to making a passing score to graduate BCT.

And going to school while in the military... I will be doing it as soon as i get out of here. I am going to start working on a degree so i can work on getting warrent officer. I am from a military town and i see the full time army people take weekend classes at Austin Peay State University to further their education and to have something when they get out of the service.

Her time in basic will be the time she will need you the most. Cuz that first pt test is a heartbreaker. I miss my girl everyday i am gone and she helps me get thru this time away. Almost a year is a long ass time to be away so its hard enough as it is.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

tell ya what. my gf is down im MO right now, i just got back from a 3 week trip down there, she has this year left of college, and then next year.... well, i possibly might not be able to move down there to be with her until almost 09' cause of some, well .. legal reasons. sucks alot, but im doing what i can do get thigns done, ive lined up a truck drivin job here in michigan, to show the courts hey, im not some dumb knucklehead, im responsible and can leave state lol.

but my point is, it is VERY hard when the person u love is away and u cant feel their touch, but just think of the future is what i say, and tell myself all the time. i love her, my love is strong. <- that is what matters, stop being selfish bro. she is looking out for U, Her.. > US (and i mean us as in u and her and ur future). u are also, with such a career (my cousin does that). but like the one person said, u can do that anywere. back her up as im sure she backs u up?

sep29_001.jpgthmofoyh4.gif

323611374.png Whats urs? :) hehehe - post in ur sig :D

Frag%20yO%20MaMMa%202.gif

• 3 weeks later...

well we got everything sorted out.when she gets out we're getting married and moving on base.thanks for all the help.i feel bad in a way its like a free trip.i wish i would've seen that before lol. 1500 a month starting off plus my checks and no bills : )

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0