vettedude102 Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 Pittrollninja at it again eh? I think you've posted up more pics in this thread than in all of your build threads. Seriously dude, does your mom make you wear a helmet, most of your posts are useless and don't contribute in any way (if they even make sense) and all of your threads are FAIL threads. I hate to make fun of you if you actually do have a handicap, I honestly truly seriously can't tell. What the hell is up bro, are you a troll or just really dumb? How did you make it to 400post count? Just waiting for you to pick a fight with a Mod so they can shut you up. I am a troll, but not once have I intentionally trolled here.. It's like 2nd nature or some shit. And don't talk about my mom. :/
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 And b4 I pick a fight I check their member status
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 Pittrollninja at it again eh? I think you've posted up more pics in this thread than in all of your build threads. Seriously dude, does your mom make you wear a helmet, most of your posts are useless and don't contribute in any way (if they even make sense) and all of your threads are FAIL threads. I hate to make fun of you if you actually do have a handicap, I honestly truly seriously can't tell. What the hell is up bro, are you a troll or just really dumb? How did you make it to 400post count? Just waiting for you to pick a fight with a Mod so they can shut you up. I am a troll, but not once have I intentionally trolled here.. It's like 2nd nature or some shit. And don't talk about my mom. :/ Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 All my build logs? You mean that 1 I have? My cameras broken... So fucking what if I have no pics there gtfover it
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 Adults got us trillions of dollars in debt.
jojo42 Posted October 24, 2011 Report Posted October 24, 2011 Before you pick a fight you check their status eh? So why is it your talking shit to mods and telling them to shut the fuck up but evidently no one else, real detective work Holmes. 2012 Ford Ranger: Build comming soon! Kenwood DNX-6160 DC 175.4 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 The only reason my posts sound illiterate or somewhat not grammatical is because I do all my posting from an iPod. I could give 2 fucks about grammar when It takes this long to post.
pitbullninja Posted October 24, 2011 Author Report Posted October 24, 2011 Before you pick a fight you check their status eh? So why is it your talking shit to mods and telling them to shut the fuck up but evidently no one else, real detective work Holmes. Gold members are mods?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.