Jump to content

07 Chevy Avalanche, Blow Through


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not bad man and thats one of the resons I stay away from the roofs.I know how I am with systems and i have seen what bass does to them.So saved myself a headache on that one.Only a 1 Db drop with a busted roof aint bad.Plus you playing down low.I havent actually seen how low I can play.You got to upload some more videos or something.You than swapped those subs and aint showed us nothing yet LoL!!!

hAHA! I'll try and get some more on the next show in a couple of weeks

saw your truck at perris. even tho its not the loudest by any means I'd take it over their rides bc your truck is a daily and it is extremely clean sound and looks wise.

Thanks for the demo btw

You had 4 aa 12's on one saz4500 right?

Thanks man. I hear that often. Plays lower then most.

yes, 4 12'' havoc's on a sundown 4500...

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

this truck sucks, only reason itll play low as hell is because that box was an accident.... maybe its time for a ns1 to go along with the new 200.4 you just got....

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Mabe we shold bring freeland back out to hand you your ass again and you will be motivated to build something. You even went out and bought a blazer, what's next, paint it red.

(texting james to call you).... lol!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Mabe we shold bring freeland back out to hand you your ass again and you will be motivated to build something. You even went out and bought a blazer, what's next, paint it red.

(texting james to call you).... lol!

lmao you know something big is coming for the tahoe, so james just called me to talk shit about "the guy with the red truck with the 2 12in. swapmeet speakers"

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

  • 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8201 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...