Your not to far from me. We could get together and build you a badass box.

im down for what ever man lol. my cousin goes to LSU and i visit him every now and then. ill have to go up there sometime in december and we can make something for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been getting constantly sick all December so I haven't been able to do anything, but me and my dad were talking about it and he's going to buy the wood for my box as a Christmas gift. I also poked a hole in my driver side tweeter on aciddent but ill be changing thar today. Also I got a refund for the grille because they kept sending me the wrong one....but i did find one for cheaper that's being shipped to me right now.

yay!

cant put it on my truck yet though. getting new brakes.

up next is the box for my subs for christmas. then probably save for a new paint job or something :D

flvorr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

had it on for about a week, just finally got a pic. may be moving to baton rouge soon, so this is somewhat on hold for now.

IMG_20120108_114511.jpg

was picking up my uncle from the bar last night and had a tire blow out. luckily it didnt tear anything up in my on my truck.

IMG_20120114_021831.jpg

went to pepboys and picked up some new tires.

IMG_20120114_143655-1.jpg

and im definitely moving to baton rouge before the end of this weekend so, the box will still have to wait =/ im losing my mind with no bass!

Wow you got lucky on that blowout... I mean no damage

i sure did lol. i was going 50+ when it blew. ive seen'em blow and tear shit up while barely moving lol, and luckily i was about to pass a gas station so i pulled in there and had my spare brought to me.

• 5 months later...

It's been a while SMD. but I'm back. I'm finally done paying this truck off so that means i can finally start working on this damn thing. I was bored as hell the other day and got the urge to do some work to my truck and this is where I'm at so far.

IMG_20120630_151530.jpg

IMG_20120630_151535.jpg

IMG_20120630_151546.jpg

It aint much but it'll fool ya into thinking I'm actually working on it hahaha. Within the next few weeks I should have a box built and more body work done. I'll try to keep you all updated more :P

Archived