Multiple battery setup help

With thise equipment, the 90amp alt should be good. Upgrading the big 3 with bigger guage wire and save money for a good battery. HO is require if you're planning on to upgrade. And like others have said, mixing subs is not recommended due to cancellation issue. But it's your system.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Well this aint no expensive system all decent stuff and it is under powered, but i still love it and it hits hard and loud.

2 12" pioneer ts-w304c:

600 Watts Max Music Power

300 Watts Nominal Power Handling

Frequency Response: 18-2,000Hz

Sensitivity (Efficiency): 89dB (1W/1m)

4ohm Rated

sony xplod 1000 watt amp wired to pioneers

2 10" infinity 1020w

Power Handling, RMS 250W

Power Handling, Peak 1000W

Sensitivity 90dB

Frequency Response (±3dB) 22Hz - 800Hz

Impedance 4 Ohms

couistic 380 amplifier wired to the infinitys

0g wire from the battery to a distribution block inside the vehicle and 2 4g wires out, 1 to each amp, 100 amp fuse, 4g groung to the body in the back of the vehicle

Pioneer deh-23ub headunit

play decaf's zips most of the time

have not done the big 3 or upgraded alternator or no second battery

I am cheap and have gotten most of this stuff in trade deals so I am at the point now where i have a good system but major headlight dimming so i am going to have to sink some cash into this build

not sure if the big 3 would help or not, I want to take care of this problem as cheaply as possible, rather not do an alternator because they are expensive, would rather add a second battery or even do the big 3, i can get a 130 amp replacement for a newer version of my vehicle but had teh same engine but it is $150

what ever would be the cheapest fix would be best, could upgrade to the 130 amp alt if i have to but would rather not as the alternator is a bitch to get to because the engine is mounted sideways

i am a senior in high school and am not working, had a tech support job, worked for 6 months and absolutely hated it so quit, want to get another job to build a better system

I tried to go somewhere yesterday and my battery is dead..... I have a stock alt too and I think my voltage drop over and over and over again killed my battery.... I would drop some dough on a 150 amp alt. I'm saving for one now. Lucky for me I have a kinetic 2400 red battery that was in the back so I'm using it to jump start myself now. :/ lifes a bitch then you die... get an alt dude.

I tried to go somewhere yesterday and my battery is dead..... I have a stock alt too and I think my voltage drop over and over and over again killed my battery.... I would drop some dough on a 150 amp alt. I'm saving for one now. Lucky for me I have a kinetic 2400 red battery that was in the back so I'm using it to jump start myself now. :/ lifes a bitch then you die... get an alt dude.

Teh fuck :o

but yeah, you dont have a lot of juice left over to power your car if your running them 2 amps, so your alts just gonna burn out trying to keep the battery charged, that and with the mixing subs your gonna have mad cancellation, it might sound loud but it`ll hurt your TL #`s. That new alt would look pretty good tbh, last thing you want is to drop money on the big 3 only to have your alt fail you.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.