**** Dec 17, 2011 1X db Drag Modesto, Ca ****

SonicFXDale

Once again another great show at the Manteca Audio Pros. This once again is your chance to show the world that we db draggers care about our country and local people. Please if you can come attend, please do!!!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=12378&Method=1

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Once again another great show at the Manteca Audio Pros. This once again is your chance to show the world that we db draggers care about our country and local people. Please if you can come attend, please do!!!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=12378&Method=1

Manteca or Modesto I know some may say whats the difference but, it is about 30 minutes difference to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mite show real quick got to catch a flight to arizona at 400.... mite just show and spank some ass then leave

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived