Smaller C&D batts, GREAT prices!

How many would you suggust for7k lol

I have some Batcap 2000 clones made by DataSafe that will probably work better for that application(less batts, easier to wire with threaded insert terminals).

What size alt are you using, do you have the big3 done, and have you upgraded your stock battery?

270 amp,big 3 in 0g, and im running straight off the alt to the back batts, i have 2 xs 2400's now, but im dropping to low 12s full tilt, on a lucky cold day ill rest at 14.1 but 90% of the time im at 13.9

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Ok so Ill be running around 1200 @ 12.4v (1500 at 14.4) with stock battery and alt, no big three....What would you reccomend? Two of these or one of your look-a-like Batcap 2000?

Thanks!

Ok so Ill be running around 1200 @ 12.4v (1500 at 14.4) with stock battery and alt, no big three....What would you reccomend? Two of these or one of your look-a-like Batcap 2000?

Thanks!

I'd recommend doing the big3 and doing whichever battery option you prefer...they would be pretty similar as far as storage capacity goes.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived