Sonic Electronix

2 d4s? Well for 1k rms @ 1 ohm I'd go with the $110 aspm-1300

:facepalm:

You just like to down me every chance you get huh? WTF is wrong with my suggestion ??? Name 1 thing

First of all audiopipe amps are not very good, they are very dirty power. Second of all these subs need closer to 1k wrms a piece, not on the pair. Third of all YOU Dont need to be suggesting things!!!!! I'm not trying to be rude man but like really, if you don't know then don't help other people have a bad system.

And audiopipe 1300 would not even be an upgrade from the amp that he has right now to be honest! I would suggest 1400-2000 for two SA-12's and if you can afford a pair of subs then I would suggest going with just one sub but with the most cone area possible, like a 15 or 18, whatever you can fit. SA doesn't have an 18 but there are other brands too. I would checkout obsidian audio. Seems like a good choice for your application

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

You just like to down me every chance you get huh? WTF is wrong with my suggestion ??? Name 1 thing

See, the problem here is that you think everyone's out to get you. We're really not. In all honesty we're trying really hard to help you. but it's like everything we say is in one ear and out the other. it seems like in every thread you've posted, you ask question after question until you get the answer you want. this simply does not work. i don't know how you expect to get anywhere like this. it completely baffles me.

I've offered to personally help you on multiple occasions, even after many people just gave up on you, and you refuse to be helped.

the reason people are saying YOU shouldn't be answering questions, is because you asked similar questions, and still don't seem to know the answer to them. they're not saying you can't ever post your opinion, they're saying LEARN how to do something yourself before you tell somebody else what they need to do. otherwise your posts are hypocritical at best.

i'm not trying to be an ass here, but the idea that we're all out to get you is ridiculous. we're not trying to pick on you. just open your mind and learn.

as to the OP, i sincerely apologize for the threadjack. i'm still tuned into this build and am here for you if you have questions.

/end rant

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

See, the problem here is that you think everyone's out to get you. We're really not. In all honesty we're trying really hard to help you. but it's like everything we say is in one ear and out the other. it seems like in every thread you've posted, you ask question after question until you get the answer you want. this simply does not work. i don't know how you expect to get anywhere like this. it completely baffles me.

I've offered to personally help you on multiple occasions, even after many people just gave up on you, and you refuse to be helped.

the reason people are saying YOU shouldn't be answering questions, is because you asked similar questions, and still don't seem to know the answer to them. they're not saying you can't ever post your opinion, they're saying LEARN how to do something yourself before you tell somebody else what they need to do. otherwise your posts are hypocritical at best.

i'm not trying to be an ass here, but the idea that we're all out to get you is ridiculous. we're not trying to pick on you. just open your mind and learn.

as to the OP, i sincerely apologize for the threadjack. i'm still tuned into this build and am here for you if you have questions.

/end rant

Pitbull i don't mean to be rude but i do agree with 412 CVX sorry bro but i don't think i need your advice.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

also thanks to all the opinions on my future build and i don't think i can buy them right know since i only have 4 days before the promotion expires. I will defiantly get the aq 1200 amp and i will wait till they have a the promotion again.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

also thanks to all the opinions on my future build and i don't think i can buy them right know since i only have 4 days before the promotion expires. I will defiantly get the aq 1200 amp and i will wait till they have a the promotion again.

Look into obsidian audio, they are amazing subs for the price and are like sundown in the way they are rated. But if you still want sundown then go on caco and get a couple reconed sundowns from electrodynamic (nick) they are as good as new and a great price.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I run 2 sundown 12's and they perform like a champ. Compared to a lot of other subs you can get for twice the money, i.e. commercial audio, price and performance I'm pretty sure they suit your needs

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

i have 1 Sundown SA8 on 550 watts and its rated for 400

it takes it like a champ and hits hard =D

i really would like to get the sa12s but im thinking of just getting a FI N3 12

1994 Jeep Cherokee

!@#$%^&*(Soon to come)*&^%$#@!

TONS AND TONS of Audio Technix 80Mil

1 x 270 Amp Mechman Alt

1 x AQ3500D.1

1 x Rockford Fosgate T600-4

8 x Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

2 x XS Power D3100

1 x XS Power D3400

1 x eKs Kable 2 Channel Silver Plated RCA 5M

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Red 50FT.

1 x Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Black 50FT.

4 x Avenue - A605

2 x Fi Q 18