03 Jetta 1.8T Sundown Audio!!

So I have never worked in a VW before and let me tell you, it was a huge PITA :soapbox::jon:

I removed the driver seat to be able to get under everything. I wanted to do it right from the start so here we go...

a1e50452.jpg

seat gone! and very dirty lol

368bc402.jpg

d4507970.jpg

fb749308.jpg

35f0d2c5.jpg

afe04ae6.jpg

I think this white "stuff" is my padding for road noise? :lame:

76805ce8.jpg

280726cc.jpg

4f85b376.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

Torx bits... They will be your new best friend when it comes to tearing apart a V-Dub.

Tuned in bro. Good luck with the build!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Wanted to upgrade from that padding so I could ride in silence and enjoy my tunez more. I had some Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro and this stuff is THICK! I didnt want to use any adhesive since it was going under my rug anyways, so I just laid it flat against the floor and put the stock padding on top to keep it in place.

fbf60a23.jpg

cut piece for under my driver seat

d48b6ece.jpg

619a1bd4.jpg

cut and fitted nicely

8569633c.jpg

49c1c13f.jpg

ce0d2dbe.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

Then came the fun part of running the 1/0 to the back.. The entry to the engine bay from the inside was already pretty snug so fitting this wire was going to be a challenge. Alas, after about 20min and cut up knuckles, fingers, and spirits it went through :vava:

ce7118ee.jpg

d45e00f2.jpg

9ed29820.jpg

The speaker wire you see here will be for my voltmeter. I ran it at the same time

4088b02c.jpg

The one thing that saved my hand from more pain was that my car had like a inlet where the stock wires ran. It was wide enough to run my wire along with it, saving me time and frustration

a4ca62d9.jpg

db319f6f.jpg

817005f2.jpg

eea27021.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

So this is where she stands after tonights work. Next on the list is to buy wood for the box (the design is done), and mount the voltmeter.. I will be taking pictures as I go along and I love to hear what you guys have to say, good or bad. So let me know your comments/suggestions, Thanks!! :drinks:

163fcf21.jpg

02697916.jpg

7c77e3dd.jpg

88f9f36a.jpg

Torx bits... They will be your new best friend when it comes to tearing apart a V-Dub.Tuned in bro. Good luck with the build!

Thanks I hear ya on that one! torx bits are everywhere lol

Team Bass-Hz

need to get the Triple cube bits. I bought some off of a matco truck for 40 bucks for the main sizes. Save my life, makes taking the seats out, brakes, etc so much easier. Looking nice so far also. I need to get me some of that luxury liner for mine also. One day, One day.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Get off smd and get back to work lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived