for some reason i dont have word or powerpoint or excel or anything like that on my computer like i thought i did and i really need them. i know you have to upload them from a disc or something but can you send it in a zip file and open the zip file and then put in the code? a friend of mine did it for me when i had xp and used the code for dozens of his friends with no problems but i wanted vista for the sidebar (stupid reason i know) and lost all that, so would anyone be interested in sending me all those programs on that cd in a zip and the code to use it? or sending me the cd and id send it right back? or know of a place i can download all of them, i mainly just need word, excel and powerpoint. when it comes to computers im pretty illiterate but know how to use them and can follow directions and i know that there are alot of you on here that are strait up crazy smart when it comes to computers, it just blows me away. im getting ready to pass out for the night so ill check in on this thread when i wake up, hopefully there are some good responses and not the ones im afraid of "your fucked, Microsoft wins again, steve jobs is laughing from the grave" lol

thanks everyone,

Logan

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Cant do this logan copyright software.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.