Sundown Audio

Hifonics 1606?

new guy

How would a hifonics 1606 compare to the brz 1700? They both have 160 amp fuse. I can get the 1606 plus 2 cvr 12 s for 240 or just the brz for 209 what would be the better deal? I don't have a need for the cvrs but I could sell for like 100$

Hi, if you are exactly looking for amplifier between these what you mention in your post. But as per the performance i would suggest you hifonics 1606. Well I am about to order this amp I think. I cant really find anything else. Has anyone had any experience with Hifonics and know if they are good and reliable. BXI1606D - Car Audio/Stereo - Car Audio/Stereo Accessories - Hifonics Car Audio - Hifonics Car Audio BXI1606D "Brutus" MonoBlock Amplifier 1600 Watts RMS I will be hooking it up to 2 8" Assassins which are 250w RMS and I will be wiring it for 4 ohms.. amp is 550 x 1 @ 4 ohms so about 275 to each sub....good?

That amp will be good for those subs, but if you get different subs you could hook them up at 1 or 2 ohms for more output from that amp.

How would a hifonics 1606 compare to the brz 1700? They both have 160 amp fuse. I can get the 1606 plus 2 cvr 12 s for 240 or just the brz for 209 what would be the better deal? I don't have a need for the cvrs but I could sell for like 100$

Hi, if you are exactly looking for amplifier between these what you mention in your post. But as per the performance i would suggest you hifonics 1606. Well I am about to order this amp I think. I cant really find anything else. Has anyone had any experience with Hifonics and know if they are good and reliable. BXI1606D - Car Audio/Stereo - Car Audio/Stereo Accessories - Hifonics Car Audio - Hifonics Car Audio BXI1606D "Brutus" MonoBlock Amplifier 1600 Watts RMS I will be hooking it up to 2 8" Assassins which are 250w RMS and I will be wiring it for 4 ohms.. amp is 550 x 1 @ 4 ohms so about 275 to each sub....good?

That amp will be good for those subs, but if you get different subs you could hook them up at 1 or 2 ohms for more output from that amp.