Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

I just cant believe it!!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

How the fuck did i miss this thread? haha. but i can vouch for this thing, it sounded pretty damn clean (a bit hissy like Gary said). And the 2 speed valves are the shit! And gary hit me up in the next few days (or weeks) and i'll come by and we can chill and set some gains an shit. :drinks:

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

How the fuck did i miss this thread? haha. but i can vouch for this thing, it sounded pretty damn clean (a bit hissy like Gary said). And the 2 speed valves are the shit! And gary hit me up in the next few days (or weeks) and i'll come by and we can chill and set some gains an shit. :drinks:

Haha I do not know man, especially since your the only person on this forum who has even seen it in the flesh!! I am def gonna wanna see how that SMD distortion mod works. Plus we should hang out again soon yeah?

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

We should set up a "Plan Scooters Future Truck Build Meet" at your house and make some shit happen!

We have been talking for over a year of hanging out and its never happened, wtf??? Like I always say im always down to hang!! pm sent

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

UPS man visited the house today. First a bunch of crap to assemble for my fiance, then the box I have been waiting for :woot:

DSCN4131.jpg

DSCN4132.jpg

DSCN4133.jpg

DSCN4134.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Haha I do not know man, especially since your the only person on this forum who has even seen it in the flesh!! I am def gonna wanna see how that SMD distortion mod works. Plus we should hang out again soon yeah?

Sounds good to me, maybe later today or saturday?

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Sounds good to me, maybe later today or saturday?

I text you and you will respond and mid conversation just dissapear for several hours or just don't reply.... If your available possibly 2marro or Monday. I'm gonna start just calling you instead of texting lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived