Just got the OK to wall off my Dodge Charger

so what have u planned for the rear suspensions .. have you already bagged it, or u thing of someother solution .. i am also going to build a wall v.soon with kicker solo x 18 in wall in nissan sentra, & i think your build gonna help me alot to get me some learning.

i was thinkin to use heavier car suspensions... but thats very bumpy.. anyway good luck bro with the build so far v.good...

so what have u planned for the rear suspensions .. have you already bagged it, or u thing of someother solution .. i am also going to build a wall v.soon with kicker solo x 18 in wall in nissan sentra, & i think your build gonna help me alot to get me some learning.

i was thinkin to use heavier car suspensions... but thats very bumpy.. anyway good luck bro with the build so far v.good...

I plan on bagging it, but until then I am gonna go with the police package self leveling struts in the rear.

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Just got done graphing the end results of (2) enclosures.....now just need help picking one....

bf216fb0.jpg

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I plan on bagging it, but until then I am gonna go with the police package self leveling struts in the rear.

thanks for the info.. can u just describe these a little more if i am not bothering you .... like some major properties or what they are known for & how to ask them in market if someone doesnt know their name..

Archived