Who uses this? It's been a while since I've done it, and honestly forgot how great it is. I've neglected my paint lately, been about 6 months since the last wax but I usually wash her once a week. Pulled out the Mothers Clay Bar today and went to town for about an hour. Now I'm too lazy to rewax, but right now its so clean and so soft n smooth. If you have never tried it, go to your auto parts store and pick it up. Its a night and day differnce. I just felt I had to tell someone :D

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

It's best to tear it into 4 pieces,if you drop 1 piece you got 3 left.If you really want to know how to detail go autopia.org.Tons of info on detailing.

exactly what he said...you dont have to use detailing spray either. When we do it we just use some soap and water. Its a great product and takes everything off the paint. If you wanna test it out take a plastic sandwhich bag and put it over your hand and run it over the car. then use the clay bar and do it again. The clay bar takes everything off so make sure you wax afterwards.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

exactly what he said...you dont have to use detailing spray either. When we do it we just use some soap and water. Its a great product and takes everything off the paint. If you wanna test it out take a plastic sandwhich bag and put it over your hand and run it over the car. then use the clay bar and do it again. The clay bar takes everything off so make sure you wax afterwards.

I don't get the concept of the bag?

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

it is suppose to allow you to feel everything on the paint...I have not tried it myself but my boss does it...

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

it is suppose to allow you to feel everything on the paint...I have not tried it myself but my boss does it...

alrighty then...

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif