Skar 12s flexin on Cresendo 2k!

Im loving this 2k. They are outstanding amps for the price. I ran an aq3500d before, and never plan on running AQ again after the switch to cresendo. Comparable models are literally like 25% cheaper

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

the sax1200d will do a nice job on a pair of these. If you have decent electrical, I would wire to .5

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

the sax1200d will do a nice job on a pair of these. If you have decent electrical, I would wire to .5

what electrical upgrades do you have in your Saturn, i have the same car. Did sealing the box firing forward sound louder than your current box now because i'm thinking of a rebuild soon and want to get some ideas not worried about #s too much.

well anyways im lovin the setup man keep it up! Saturns FTW!! lol

my electrical isnt really great; but the cresendo handles .5 fairly well. I have only done big3 and I have a shuriken bt60 in the trunk as well.

Firing forward did not sound louder; this has been loudest orientation both to the ear and on the meter. The good thing about sealing and firing forward is it seems to sound cleaner by eliminating trunk rattle

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

yeah i bet your lights dim a lot like mine gunna have to get the big three done soon. Thanks for the box idea man probably save me alot of time messin with that. The trunk rattle on mine is horrible i fixed it a little bit with foaming it but my saturn has the plastic rear light (just for looks doesnt do anything) that goes across the trunk instead of just the tailights (like yours) and its makes it worse.

If you could maybe you could show me how you did your big 3 im guessing the engines are the same i have the inline 4cylinder and its sideways with the alt by the passenger tire, maybe some pics or easy ways to do it that you found out. thanks in advance

is yours the 1.9 ohc?

actually my lights dont really dim, although I do get voltage drop if i go full tilt..and the trunk rattle on saturns is annoying, just for that reason alone its worth firing forward

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God