Skar 12s flexin on Cresendo 2k!

It almost seem's like every customer to date is running more then rated power on their SKAR's :P

I'm not! haha im the 1%! Brz1200.1 on 2 VVX 12"s with stock electrical (80amp alt) in a 09 civic.

seriously though, i wish i could give them 1k each :/

Edited by Sheena

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i cant on stock electrical, and i just bought a brz1200.1 like a week before my mom surprised me with the Skars. so i cant justify buying a new amp within the same month lol

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Im doing the same thing haha, stock electrical in my truck besides the 2 awg on the alternator. I bought the skars and sax 1200d something like 2 weeks ago maybe. Then I get surprised with good news Im getting a MUSTANG FROM A CAR AUDIO GUY :DDDD which Im gonna upgrade everything (trunk battery, 0 gauge wire, another sax 1200d, and a huge alternator)

But anyway do the big 3 and it should help, my 2 gauge alternator wire helped a little bit.

little bit of an update; I added an xs d1200 today and got some stinger roadkill to work on this rattle. We'll see how it goes..

It almost seem's like every customer to date is running more then rated power on their SKAR's

Im not done yet Kevin :) im either gonna strap 2 Skar 1500s on these or add a 2nd Cresendo 2k and strap em on these

Hey kr15 have enough faith in the skar 12's to run 3k at o.5 ohm through them as a daily or no

im gonna run that much power to them and Im not worried about it, but Im not gonna advise doing so unless you understand how a box can help control your subs

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

im gonna run that much power to them and Im not worried about it, but Im not gonna advise doing so unless you understand how a box can help control your subs

Ill eventually get there in the future. I understand back pressure for sure. But then thats not what your talking about. My box is a little more then 4 cubes at 30 hertz.

But holy sh!t whenever you add that extra power definitely update us. I wanna see if they can hold up on that much power especially for a daily driver or...blow...gotta find out how much they can actually handle :D

Edited by caveman

my box is 4.05cu after displacements....Anton had 2 on his SAZ 3500 at .5 and had no issues.

I was talking about back pressure and cone control, but also understanding the way your sub reacts around tuning as well as above and below. Im certainly no expert by any means. I just take note of certain things that seem to work and things that dont

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

my box is 4.05cu after displacements....Anton had 2 on his SAZ 3500 at .5 and had no issues.

I was talking about back pressure and cone control, but also understanding the way your sub reacts around tuning as well as above and below. Im certainly no expert by any means. I just take note of certain things that seem to work and things that dont

I just looked at my box specs its 4.38 after displacements. And...WOW!

See I love this hobby, if I could go to college for it and actually make a business to make a living I would do it. Just to learn all of those things. See me either but I learn, take notes, and pay attention to where people have failed and screwed up.