Music Editing website or free software +SKRILLEXradiorip!!

Anyone know of a website where you can upload and edit mp3's? I'm just looking to cut up an audio track and maybe fade in/out. Got a 2 hour satellite radio rip off some electronic/dubstep station. just wanna break it up into sections so i dont have to fastforward/rewind through it <_<

Heres the download link for the radio rip if anyone wants it.

http://hulkshare.com/ndyxpohbte46

It was a 2hr mix Skrillex did on his radio show with a combination of techno tracks, house bangers, some dubstep, and even some of his original stuff. Pretty dank mix if ya ask me :yahoo:

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Thanks! I'll get this when I get on a comp. sorry I don't have a website tho. I just had to say thanks for the link lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks! I'll get this when I get on a comp. sorry I don't have a website tho. I just had to say thanks for the link lol

np man lol

I've been listening to it commuting lately and have come to the realization that bumpin some dubstep on the way to my daily ( :bull: ) 8am class DEF helps to get in a better (or at least more awake) mood hahaha

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

Anyone know of a website where you can upload and edit mp3's? I'm just looking to cut up an audio track and maybe fade in/out. Got a 2 hour satellite radio rip off some electronic/dubstep station. just wanna break it up into sections so i dont have to fastforward/rewind through it <_<

Heres the download link for the radio rip if anyone wants it.

http://hulkshare.com/ndyxpohbte46

It was a 2hr mix Skrillex did on his radio show with a combination of techno tracks, house bangers, some dubstep, and even some of his original stuff. Pretty dank mix if ya ask me :yahoo:

2 hour skrillex mix?

Hell yes ^ ^

Cheers for the link =]

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I used to use a site called JamGlue but they got shut down awhile back for some copyright infringement shenanigans lolz

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

I used to use a site called JamGlue but they got shut down awhile back for some copyright infringement shenanigans lolz

Maybe thats why none exist anymore lol!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg