I'm in DES moines!!!

sweet man! like i said earlier i'm going home this weekend. if you got a system maybe we can swap demos.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Im in Ames.. well Boone actually but Ames is close enough. :pardon:

i might have to stop by for a demo sometime.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i'm actually from davenport, iowa, but i'm living in moline, illinois right across the bridge from davenport. are there any more members from around me? haven't heard of too many bassheads from around me.

I lived in davenport til I was about 19. I went to Grant and Jefferson 1-6 and Smart then on to West and Bettendorf high. Some of the best MMA fighters train in Bettendorf. Off topic but bad ass.

they do have alot of the mma fighters come from here. some of the best are from bettendorf

My cousin used to train with Pat Miletich and run up Filmore hill with Jens Pulver. She said Jens was real cool guy, to bad he retired he was old school. What's the car audio seen like up there now? When I last lived there everything was closing.

they do have alot of the mma fighters come from here. some of the best are from bettendorf

My cousin used to train with Pat Miletich and run up Filmore hill with Jens Pulver. She said Jens was real cool guy, to bad he retired he was old school. What's the car audio seen like up there now? When I last lived there everything was closing.

Hey guys I'm from DSM but currently go to UNI. Glad to see there are some people from Iowa on here! I just recently got a DD-1 so if anyone is in need hit me up. I also have a bunch of Dynamat to sell as well as a Elemental Designs NINE.1 if anyone is interested. My name is Zach, hit me up on my email [email protected] :drinks:

05 Excursion

BIG plans

Archived