Hey, I was thinking the other day about this, and couldn't get my head around it. Will elevation, or atmospheric pressure affect the ability to hit numbers on a TL. If air is more dense, or thinner, wouldn't that affect the manner in which sound waves can travel through it?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yes sir.. your score will be down. Ask rusty ana an thor they are about .5 db down. When they come down to compete they gain

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Mine was acfually louder to the ear in top of a steep mountain now idk i didnt have a tl on me but rape mode was rape mode x2 up there. I think it would meter better if the car was lifted like 10ft i think this issue why some competitors fill their vans up with helium cuz its dense someone prove me wrong

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It all plays a factor just like if you compete on a hot day your scores will generally be lower too. Some extreme people take ac units to fill the cars with cold air before a run to gain even tenths cause to them it all matters. To me I just bass race 39 class even tho its much louder than that so I could care less. But elevation, heat, cold you will meter different in all those. I did psychlone when it first came out and my truck was built for it and was 2nd on the west coast behind jacks beast truck. Went to a super hot show didn't cool off the inside before my run and was down almost 3db so it can play a huge part

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: