ChevyBoy Posted December 3, 2007 Author Report Posted December 3, 2007 hell yea this is gonna be bad ass. like i said, add me. im usually on 3-4 days a week too. i just ranked up another 10 times in 2 days so this prestige shit it taking a toll on me. lol.
99GPGTX Posted December 3, 2007 Report Posted December 3, 2007 yeyah i still need to buy it!!! i havent even played it yet Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
ChevyBoy Posted December 3, 2007 Author Report Posted December 3, 2007 yeyah i still need to buy it!!! i havent even played it yet whatre you talking about?
tejcurrent Posted December 3, 2007 Report Posted December 3, 2007 hell yea this is gonna be bad ass. like i said, add me. im usually on 3-4 days a week too. i just ranked up another 10 times in 2 days so this prestige shit it taking a toll on me. lol. Sure thing. Damn dude- I've been playing for a week or two and I haven't made prestige yet, I think I'm level 38 right now, but I'll be on this evening. tejcurrent XS Power T3
ChevyBoy Posted December 4, 2007 Author Report Posted December 4, 2007 i think it took me 1 day and 14 hours to get prestige. definitely add me though. ill be on in like an hour or so
tejcurrent Posted December 4, 2007 Report Posted December 4, 2007 i think it took me 1 day and 14 hours to get prestige. definitely add me though. ill be on in like an hour or so I think I'm around 1 day 3 or 4 hours, still at Killer (level 41 or 42) tejcurrent XS Power T3
ChevyBoy Posted December 5, 2007 Author Report Posted December 5, 2007 now im up to prestige 44 i believe
99GPGTX Posted December 5, 2007 Report Posted December 5, 2007 damn im just a lil guy 36 Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
ChevyBoy Posted December 5, 2007 Author Report Posted December 5, 2007 ima doze off for a few, then i might get on
tejcurrent Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 Damn man, you're crazy good at that lol. I was checking out your stats- Im like rank 55000+ in one category, your rank 5500 lol. Anyway, I don't know where you are or if there's a big time difference, but the wife needed my help and I had to go. Just had to say you kick ass. Oh, and I need a headset like a biotch. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.