If it comes out for the pc i'm pretty sure i'll snag that up.

If it follows its successors it will but most likely a year after the console releases.

as long as it has multiplayer i will get it, if not and it has awesome screw around things i'll also buy it, now if its mostly story missions and no kind of free play, no way in hell.

The Sand Box game play is what made GTA popular, there will never be a GTA game without the sandbox environment.

Similar to San Andreas?

It is in Sand Andreas yes, as for anything else (story wise) nobody knows yet.

not sure really, when gt4 came out it was only for ps3 and not for xbox yet...hopefully this time its the same, make the xbox ppl wait :pardon:

They came out at the same time, and who got the exclusive content first? wasn't the PS3.

On cross platformers Microsoft snatches up the Exclusivity contracts fast!

Its a cruel world for the PS3 owners, They will always be waiting behind the Xbox on major titles unless something drastic changes.

Im stoked about GTA V, I dont give a crap about the multiplayer... Its all about the physics and story for me.

If the guns/cars are good and the story makes sense Im down.

There is something soothing about the sound of people bouncing off your hood at 100+mph :)

Id like to see some L.A Noire tech in the game but that doesn't look to be happening since the game is probably close to the end of development.

Ive heard rumors that GTA V is to be released on next gen platforms (I call BS on this, due to the company's stance on the future of each console)

Ive also heard Los Venturas is not going to be in the game (I could see this (Data Limits) but then again I think it is a vital part of the game...)

Some people were Saying Ray Liotta was commentating the GTA V trailer and got all excited about Tommy Vercetti possibly being in the game... Well that wasn't him (according to his rep.... But it sounds ALOT like Ray) and I doubt he will be a major part in this story, Maybe a reference from the past but that's about it.

I would be surprised if GTA broke the trend of somehow having property in V only because 4 you acquired estates and San Andreas you bought them. Id like to see an in depth economy system in V so owning objects is more involved.

Id like to see some references back to CJ from the 80s. Id also like to have a "Gang" Mechanic like SA had, as drive-bys with the crew were fun.

The car physics and handling will most likely be the same as GTA V and probably the same with the guns.

But in this day of DLC content on everything its really hard to tell as R* hasn't really made massive DLC for any of the GTA Series besides episodic stuff.

Id buy an Exotic Car DLC pack, Same with Guns/Properties/Cloths etc etc

http://games.ign.com/articles/121/1211494p1.html

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

i still say San Andreas was the best so far!!!

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Can't wait to venture the new ''Mount Chiliad'' :yahoo::drink40:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

• 1 month later...

they always come out in fall starting all the way back from gta3. this is know because my bday is oct 27 and i would always pick it up the week before or after my bday

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

• 3 months later...

Archived