DylanH Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUq-rOPZahk&feature=player_embedded Looks pretty freaking amazing not gonna lie! Looks like we're gonna have jet skis and hopefully jet planes again. Set in Hollywood looks like fast/awesome cars. I can't wait!http://youtu.be/mUq-rOPZahk http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Skullz Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 If it comes out for the pc i'm pretty sure i'll snag that up. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
LoudBimmer Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 cars look sick, and yes hopefully they put planes i it again. When is the release date?
DylanH Posted November 2, 2011 Author Report Posted November 2, 2011 No clue http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
JEMT8 Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 If I'm not mistaken, wasnt vinewood in sand Andreas ? And this looks sick. The graphics look awesome too. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
ALPINE408 Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 looks good ill pick it up cause i played gta since the old school top view ones and beat em all the only thing i hate about trailers they never show any real game play buzz on the net is a release date of january 2012 or fall of 2012 Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Chris661 Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 If it comes out for the pc i'm pretty sure i'll snag that up. i would not mind a copy for my self http://www.youtube.com/user/EAZYCHRIS?feature=mhee
SoCaLBaMF Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 buzz on the net is a release date of january 2012 or fall of 2012 I would be leaning more towards the fall of 2012.. Having the first trailer JUST come out and the release date of January is way too close I thought it was real life at first 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
LoudBimmer Posted November 2, 2011 Report Posted November 2, 2011 gta 4 came out in fall, so gta 5 will most likely come out in the fall too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.