2 Runs Of Positive And Ground Theory

just subs

the reason you dont hear the electical noise most of the times in the subs is because they are crossed over lower than the frequency of the noise

and no both of my runs to the rear are NOT equal length....I wish they were but it didnt work out that perfect

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the reason you dont hear the electical noise most of the times in the subs is because they are crossed over lower than the frequency of the noise

and no both of my runs to the rear are NOT equal length....I wish they were but it didnt work out that perfect

how much of a difference you think it makes running 2 vs 1 run of wire. im running 1 run now to a memphis mojo (4000 watts rms) and im getting dimming of the lights . if i ran a second wire that would fix my problem right? asumming all my connections are good. also there are two yellow tops in the back and one red under the hood. power being feed to 4 brahma 15s.

edit: im running one run of 2/0 gauge welding wire

Edited by Sinosic

Dude, with that amp, one thing is, its NOT warranteed if the electrical system is not upgraded, the dimming of the lights is due to the alternator not large enuff to charge all 3 batts at the same time, to feed that monster amp. You should upgrade that alt, and yeah, make sure all connections are soldered and tight... The light dimming thing isnt just a resistance in the wire thing, its a charging thing... On alot of cars its not that hard to make your own bracket, and add yourself a second alt, I did it it one of my cars one useing a couple brackets from Tognottis chrome isle... But yeah, run a second run for the ground, it will help a little, definitly help keeping those batts in the back charged

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dude, with that amp, one thing is, its NOT warranteed if the electrical system is not upgraded, the dimming of the lights is due to the alternator not large enuff to charge all 3 batts at the same time, to feed that monster amp. You should upgrade that alt, and yeah, make sure all connections are soldered and tight... The light dimming thing isnt just a resistance in the wire thing, its a charging thing... On alot of cars its not that hard to make your own bracket, and add yourself a second alt, I did it it one of my cars one useing a couple brackets from Tognottis chrome isle... But yeah, run a second run for the ground, it will help a little, definitly help keeping those batts in the back charged

well i upgraded the stock alt with a 200+ alt. i know this amp will pull twice as much sometimes. waiting for $$$$ for a second alt and bracket. maybe you can help me out making a bracket bro. i quess he will have to run the truck for a few minutes before listen to the radio.

2marrow i will get a second run of wires. thanks