Well before it started acting up it did I thought maybe it wasn't getting a good spark but it could be a clogged injector

Tomorrow I'm going to take another look at everything and see what's up ill post what ever happends when I do the mfi swap because the kit inclueds new fuel pressure regulator and new injectors, real injectors not shitty poppets

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

By bogging out and not starting, do you think it feels or sounds like it's getting too much gas to the point it's flooding?

If so then that could be something as simple as a bad sensor somewhere, notorious on these vehicles...check your coolant temp sensor, O2 sensors and MAF sensor

If they're bad it's telling the computer to richen or lean the hell out of your fuel which would explain your problems

ex: bad coolant temp sensor saying it's -40 degrees -> tells pcm MOAR FUEL -> dies at idle

Edited by Loslam

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

By bogging out and not starting, do you think it feels or sounds like it's getting too much gas to the point it's flooding?

If so then that could be something as simple as a bad sensor somewhere, notorious on these vehicles...check your coolant temp sensor, O2 sensors and MAF sensor

If they're bad it's telling the computer to richen or lean the hell out of your fuel which would explain your problems

ex: bad coolant temp sensor saying it's -40 degrees -> tells pcm MOAR FUEL -> dies at idle

thats very true but these should also throw a check engine light but don"t allways

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

sounds like a fuel pump ballast resistor gone bad. most gmc trucks from about 95 up use high volume fuel pumps, but the high volume isnt needed all the time. so gm decided to put a resistor in line with the fuel pumps. these go bad all the time. they either give no resistance, which would cause the fuel pump to run at full speed all the time, of they give very high resistance, causing the truck to idle for a few seconds, and then when the pcm switches the circut to use the resistor, the truck dies. i would look into finding that resistor. unplug it and cross the two wires on the vehicle side, then try to start the truck. if the resistor was bad your truck should stay running as long as the two wires are crossed. if that is the case go buy a new resistor. best of luck.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

u mite have a bad ecu on bored computer i have a 95 tahoe one went bad on me was doing the same thing