If you know what you're talking about, you can "correct" a hot female on her form when she is doing an exercise "wrong". Politely show her how to improve it, then tell her your name and get back to your workout. Be sure to say hi to her and ask how she's doing when you see her. Works sometimes :pardon:

If I get the nerve to I will try it. I'm super fucking shy when it comes to hot girls, I think one reason was because I didn't have a mom growing up.

They have a shit load of prostitutes in Vegas how can you be lonely lol Comon Juss go out there and try to live it... Worst case senerio you end up paying for it but atleast u get it aha

Haha. I mean it's not just girls. Although one time at the gym this pretty cute girl left her iPod on the bench so I picked it up and.. Jacked that shit. Lol kidding I found her before she left and I wish I could have taken a pic of how thankful she was. Now everytime she sees me she's super nice but i rarely see her (2 times)

So get her number? And see her more than 2 times haha. :good:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

They have a shit load of prostitutes in Vegas how can you be lonely lol Comon Juss go out there and try to live it... Worst case senerio you end up paying for it but atleast u get it aha

Haha. I mean it's not just girls. Although one time at the gym this pretty cute girl left her iPod on the bench so I picked it up and.. Jacked that shit. Lol kidding I found her before she left and I wish I could have taken a pic of how thankful she was. Now everytime she sees me she's super nice but i rarely see her (2 times)

So get her number? And see her more than 2 times haha. :good:

Y didn't I think of that lol

and all this time i thought you were living out in the country lol.

where do you live? start a thread for your state and maybe you'll meet some local bassheads. get a job if you don't already have one.

i realized i wasn't the only basshead in iowa when whatshisname started a thread about it.

Where and what would I say in this thread ??

hey ya allways got some one on smd to talk to and a bit of advice on super hot girls they dont get alot of guys coming up talking to them so if you do and you just be frindly ull be bumping uglys in know time

I don't fuck ugly girls if that's what you're saying lol. Idk I freeze up and don't know WTF to say to hot ones.. I just start agreeing with what they're saying

Archived