Second Skin Audio

2 lvl3 15s in a 4th order

alaskanbass

goin in the pt cruiser. 2 level 3 15s powered by a mb quart 1500.1, ill also be ordering an alt..

so the demensions i have sofar is 36"wide 25"tall 25"deep, with it that size, the mounting depth for the sealed side is 10".. and the ported side 14" what size should the port be.. ill get sketchup fired up here in a min and draw it out to show you

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

I'd try doing the layout like how you have it, and put a slot port going across the back of the box so that is follows the bottom of the window line in the cargo area.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

you assume correctly..

hey ram wanna show me what you mean by in the back.. because the smaller side is the sealed side right, and the larger side would be the ported side, for a 2:1 ratio..

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

Can't do sketchup right now, but just put the port so that it's firing up along the back of the vehicle, running parallel with the back glass.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Can't do sketchup right now, but just put the port so that it's firing up along the back of the vehicle, running parallel with the back glass.

x2. that would help it load and push most of that pressure and sound towards the front. so basically from your sketchup drawing it looks as if the ported side were facing the front of the vehicle. just turn that around and make your ports line up with that back hatch wall

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i used the12volt.com and it looks like the port will be 14widex7tallx16.33398deep does that sound bout right

41hz

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

Archived