Wow got some haters in here so the guy found a good remix.. I've been listening to her for awhile now its produced very well she has a good voice and some of her songs have good bass already. Sorry we like people with a voice and the shit that is out now

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I have 2 12's on just 200 rms and i flexed a gas station window with this track!

:yahoo:

:bsflag:

I used to have two 12" Kicker Comps on a Kicker 300 watt amp and could "vibrate" building windows from around 30 feet away, windows down. Wasn't any kind of real flex, you could just hear the window vibrating if you were inside the building. Maybe he was parked right next to the window and/or used bad wording with "flexing". Either way I wouldn't call BS off the top.

i guess i worded it wrong each sub gets 200 watts so 400 rms i was parked next to it and the phone poles and power lines and reflection was moving

Wow got some haters in here so the guy found a good remix.. I've been listening to her for awhile now its produced very well she has a good voice and some of her songs have good bass already. Sorry we like people with a voice and the shit that is out now

+1

+1

haha i was reading this and was like holy shit the guy said the same thing i did lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

ive done hairtricks with the titanic song

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones