Second Skin Audio

single l7 enclodure help

Blown, do you have any pics of the seat removed/sub mounted? I have tools and shit behind my seats that need to stay there. This is my personal truck that also doubles as my.hauler/farm.truck

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

Why does every criticize where he wants his box instead of directly helping the op?

Edit: i foumd the l7s love big boxes. I had one l7 15 in a 5ft^3 box at 33hz on a kicker 1000.1 and i got loud. It didnt sound great but it got loud. They def. are not sq subs

having a sub sitting in a back seat is a safety concern, as well as all the other things listen in here already. A box like that could easily kill someone in a wreck.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Okay lets stop the box on the back.seat shit. Blown brought up a good point and I can take out the back single seat and it would allow it to be bolted down.

I gotta pull the seat out tomorrow and get measurements to see what Im working with

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

hey sometimes you do what you have to do. let me know if you would like me to design you something. i'd be happy to help.

feel free to check out my facebook page if you'd like to see more designs

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

what size of sub is this??

edit i see its a 12... a kicker 1000.1 is wayy to much amp lol\.. but i did a customer install about a yr ago i did 2.7 cubes net volume tuned to 32hz with 14" of port per cubic foot and it rocked for a single sub

Edited by getlocivic

412 you got an email

Getlo, I know its too much amp, but for.free ill play it.till it pops then.put the 1000.1 on a solo x or something lol

Edited by SS4Luck

lol