Second Skin Audio

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - LIVE ON FACEBOOK!

All I can say is wow. This sale was insane. Turnout was much larger than we expected but I do believe that we got everyone taken care of.

And a huge thanks goes out to Max for keeping everything rolling smooth on Faebook.

Thank you to all who stayed up with us to get in on these deals. And be proud of yourself for supporting an American owned and operated small business, we really appreciate!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

You are soooooo right Jon...Insane may have been too mild of a word! I wanted to put in my Thanks also to everyone for participating in our first Second Skin Black Friday sale. All of us at Second Skin truly appreciate your business. Not only is our company American owned, but our products are proudly made in the USA so pat yourself on the back for keeping America at work!

A big Thanks to Jon and Max for all of the middle of the night posting...good job, guys!!

Sue

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

any chance you will have a late black friday sale, for those of us who don't seem to be able to read? I know I was going to jump on those door packs! 26 sqft (2 packs) will go a LONG way in my tiny car!

Either way, thanks for a great sale!

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

any chance you will have a late black friday sale, for those of us who don't seem to be able to read? I know I was going to jump on those door packs! 26 sqft (2 packs) will go a LONG way in my tiny car!

Not sure if any late Black Friday deals are in the works, but you never know...

Missed it too :( cyber Monday sales maybe ?

Maybe?

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Not sure if any late Black Friday deals are in the works, but you never know...

Missed it too :( cyber Monday sales maybe ?

Maybe?

Nice lol I want some door packs with 50% off :)